Why partner with us?
- By offering TrusMoni as a voluntary employee benefit, employers are relieved of the burden of meeting employee salary advance demands. Even where there is an existing salary advance system, TrusMoni can complement it by lending to interested employees.
- This collaboration frees up working capital for other revenue-generating activities by outsourcing your salary advance requests to Trus-SL.
- Offering this as an employee benefit builds loyalty and improves morale by facilitating access to affordable loans.
- Enjoy a quick and hassle-free sign-up procedure.
Employers must embrace this as a partnership which allows Trus-SL to assist their employees with urgent financial needs. Participating Employers (PEs) are under no obligation to guarantee the repayment of TrusMoni. All we ask is that you:
- Offer TrusMoni as a voluntary employment benefit to your employees.
- Deduct the monthly repayments directly from the borrower’s payroll.
- Remit to Trus-SL the total amount payable per month over the term of the loan. This can be done via Mobile Money, bank transfer or cheque.
Sign up as a Participating Employer (PE) TODAY and give your employees a life of financial peace, dignity, and hope.