Most frequent questions and answers
– You must be working for a Participating Employer
– In employment with the PE for minimum of 12 months
– Permanent employment contract.
– Have a Bank account
– Salary paid into Bank account
– Can provide payslips to validate Take home pay
- TrusMoniamounts start from as little as Le 300,000.00
- ANSWER: There is ABSOLUTELY No Risk to Employer.
- Complimentary, Voluntary Benefit to Employees to help meet their basic needs giving staff confidence that their employer has their welfare at heart
Our rates range from as low as 2.5% per month. Your rep will advise what rate
applies to your employer
3 months, 6 months, 9 months
We believe in responsible lending and want to make sure that your monthly payments are no more than
40% of your take-home salary. A simple way to determine the amount will be: – If borrowing for 3 months, multiply your net monthly salary by 1.5
– If borrowing for 6 months, multiply your net monthly salary by 2
– If borrowing for 9 months, multiply your net monthly salary by 2.5
Your rep will always confirm if the amount you have requested exceeds the limit we can give you and obtain your consent prior to processing the application.